Enhanced Primary Care Programme
CM Health is in the pilot phase of our Enhancing Primary Care programme. Working collaboratively with our Public Health organisations and 9 General Practices, the aim of the programme is to create a more sustainable model of General Practice which will release capacity in General Practice teams to support more planned proactive care for our patients with complex health needs.
Over time this will reduce the demand on hospital based services for unplanned and low acuity care and create opportunities for patients to better engage with General Practice and support self- management.
- Evaluation of Counties Manukau Health Enhancing Primary Care Initiative - Results to August 2017.
- Enhancing Primary Care - module descriptors and metrics (April 2018)
- Huddles https://vimeo.com/243041906
- GP Triage: https://vimeo.com/233244862
- Patient Portals: https://vimeo.com/240598331
- Telephony: https://vimeo.com/240596784